Obesity is a chronic disease of a complex aetiology caused by an inflammatory condition of the fatty tissue of low intensity, resulting in hypertrophy of fat layer and an increase in the body weight above recommended levels.
Obesity is understood as a condition in which the fatty tissue represents more than 25% and 30% of the total weight in men and women, respectively. What is worrying, is the fact that this problem affects the increasing number of children.
- Studies proved that it is the sugar that retains fat in our body.
- With just a small amount of sugar, we will still be overweight.
- With just a small amount of carbohydrates (also belonging to sugars), we will still be overweight.
- With just a small amount of alcohol, we will still be overweight.
- A simple reduction of a number of calories may not be enough to restore the correct body weight.
As a part of the Weight Loss Treatment, the Impuls Bioresonance Clinic proposes:
- Examination with bioresonance
- Ionic cleansing and/or zapping
- Low-carb/no-carb dietary recommendations
- Lifestyle recommendations